“Everyone noticed the improvement in my hearing, but
nobody noticed my new hearing aid”
We are proud to be one of the select offices in the United States to offer Lyric hearing aids to our patients. Lyric is the first extended wear hearing device that is 100% invisible.
Singing the Praises of Lyric
A recent study of Lyric patients showed:
- 99% preferred Lyric over their previous hearing aids.
- 96% would recommend Lyric to a friend or loved one.
- 95% preferred Lyric sound quality over their previous hearing aids.
Why is Lyric so popular? This cutting edge hearing aid provides:
- Natural sound quality.
- 100% invisibility.
- Extended wear for up to 4 months – No daily insertion or removal is required.
- Improved hearing in a variety of situations.
- Appropriate for a full range of daily activities, including exercising, showering, talking on the phone, and sleeping.
- No batteries to change, no maintenance required.
How Lyric Hearing Aids Work
Unlike many other hearing aids, Lyric is positioned completely inside the ear canal, so it uses your ear’s natural anatomy to funnel sound to your ear drum. Lyric’s placement deep in the ear canal allows the outer ear (the pinna) to direct sound into the ear canal as nature intended, resulting in reduced background noise and feedback, and exceptional sound quality.
Safety is paramount! The device is placed in the ear canal by a Lyric-trained hearing professional. The procedure is quick and gentle. No surgery or anesthesia is required. Lyric hearing aids can be worn 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for up to 4 months at a time.
Additionally, each set of Lyric hearing aids is programmed to meet your specific hearing needs.
Lyric in the News
Most recently, the Lyric hearing aid was featured on The Today Show.
Call The Hearing and Balance Center to discover how Lyric hearing aids
make it a pleasure to be part of the conversation again